Best Source for Local Handyman Jobs Near Me

Rather have clients come to you?
Post Your Profile

48 Handyman Jobs Found

Jody T

Screen porch needs to become functional...Screen porch needs to become functional...Screen porch needs to become functional...
Chapeau, Quebec
|
Last seen 3 days ago
Last seen 3 days ago

We need someone with carpentry skills to finish a screen porch at a cottage. We estimate it would be about 3 days of work. Carpentry skills and ingenuity requires. 85% of the screen is done, leaving 15% ga

Pay negotiable

Alison J

House Renovations neededHouse Renovations neededHouse Renovations needed
Laval, Quebec
|
Last seen over a week ago
Last seen over a week ago

We need someone who can install a shower alcove unit, vinyl flooring, a new toilet, a new countertop and sink. Able to remove old and install new kitchen cabinets. Repairs to deck needed. Target date for co

Pay negotiable

Bob W

Keeping my tenant happyKeeping my tenant happyKeeping my tenant happy
Gatineau, Quebec
|
Last seen over a week ago
Last seen over a week ago

Its a town house and needs toilet repair/replacement and other minor repairs and various work from time to time

Pay negotiable

Maria P

Looking to complete general maintenance work.Looking to complete general maintenance work.Looking to complete general maintenance work.
Longueuil, Quebec
|
Last seen over a week ago
Last seen over a week ago

I would like to do a variety of things: -Remove old mirror and Install a new mirror in my bathroom -The lock on my bathroom door is not working so I want to fix that - I want to check the electrical outlet o

Pay negotiable

Ronit S

I'm looking for a reliable handyman to do general maintence in our home.I'm looking for a reliable handyman to do general maintence in our home.I'm looking for a reliable handyman to do general maintence in our hom
Montreal, Quebec
|
Last seen over a week ago
Last seen over a week ago

I'm looking for some outdoor painting, garage cleaning, door handle and doors need fixing, light fixtures installed and we generally have small tasks in our home.

Pay negotiable

Rather have clients come to you?

Post Your Profile

Dahiron G

Need Kitchen hood properly installed.Need Kitchen hood properly installed.Need Kitchen hood properly installed.
Chateauguay, Quebec
|
Last seen over a week ago
Last seen over a week ago

Hi, i have my kitchen hood installed, but the pipe to extract the air remains within my roof. I'd like to properly extend this pipe to the exterior of the roof so the air can go out. Please write to [email protected]

Pay negotiable

Judy G

Retired lady desperately need help..Retired lady desperately need help..Retired lady desperately need help..
Gatineau, Quebec
|
Last seen over a week ago
Last seen over a week ago

I have a new counter top that needs to be installed and a new hole cut for the kitchen sink. The counter top was purchased and cut to size as one big piece.

Pay negotiable

Tracy B

Seeking Handyman /General contractorSeeking Handyman /General contractorSeeking Handyman /General contractor
Gatineau, Quebec
|
Last seen over a week ago
Last seen over a week ago

Seeking assistance for repairs and general home tasks. Seeking assistance for repairs and general home tasks

Pay negotiable

Mercedes S

Looking for a reliable handyman to help me with easy jobs to make my new apartment a home! :)Looking for a reliable handyman to help me with easy jobs to make my new apartment a home! :)Looking for a reliable handyman to help me with easy jobs to make my n
Aylmer, Quebec
|
Last seen over a week ago
Last seen over a week ago

queen size bed assembly, changing light fixtures, backsplash installation, installing blinds, one wall painting, etc.

Pay negotiable

Jet Peinture Plus I

Sandblaster/Nettoyeur/nettoyeuse au jet sableSandblaster/Nettoyeur/nettoyeuse au jet sableSandblaster/Nettoyeur/nettoyeuse au jet sable
Nicolet, Quebec
|
Last seen over a week ago
Last seen over a week ago

Company: Jet Peinture Plus Inc. Business information: We specialize in propane tank refurbishment. We perform requalification, inspection, industrial painting and repairs on propane tanks ranging from 33 lb

Pay negotiable

Rather have clients come to you?

Post Your Profile

Contact

1100-119 Spadina Ave

Toronto, On

M5V2L1